|2 CUPS||ALMOND MILK|
|3 CUP||MIXED NUTS & DRIED FRUIT|
|1 CUP||CHIA SEEDS|
|1 CUP||ROLLED OATS|
|1 CUP||COCONUT MILK|
|DRIZZLE||DOLEON P.D.O. KALAMATA EVOO|
|DRIZZLE||WILLOW CREEK INFUSED LIME OIL|
|2||MEDIUM NON-STICK PANS|
The Ultimate Breakfast.
By Neill Anthony
- Place saucepan onto hob over medium heat
- Add Coconut milk, bring up to a simmer
- Add chia seeds and set aside to soak and swell (about 15 minutes)
- Place another saucepan onto hob over medium heat
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to toast oats
- Pour almond milk into toasted oats (stir till cooked), set aside once done
- Place another pan over medium heat
- Add nuts and fruit to lightly toast, then set aside
- Plate Oats into serving bowl
- Top with nuts and chia seeds
- Finish with a drizzle of lime oil
- Spoon oats into bowl
- Top with chia seeds
- Add nuts and dried fruit
- Finish off with a squeeze of lime and drizzle of Olive Oil
Buy the Olive Oils used in this recipe.
Willow Creek Persian Lime Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 250ml£7.00Read more
Willow Creek Persian Lime Flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 250ml£7.00
PERSIAN LIME FLAVOURED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Extra Virgin Olive Oil delicately infused with natural oils extracted from lime rind.
Out of stock
What did you think?
Leave a comment on our Facebook forum and let us know.