|4||80g PUFF PASTRY SQUARES|
|1 TBL SPOON||CRÈME FRAÎCHE|
|30ml||WILLOW CREEK LEMON OLIVE OIL|
|50g||SHAVED PARMESAN CHEESE|
Smoked Salmon Tart with Lemon Olive Oil.
By Neill Anthony
- pre-heat your oven to 190 C
- Place the puff pastry squares on a greased baking tray and bake for 16 minutes
- Remove and cool on a baking rack
- Mix the Willow Creek lemon flavoured olive oil through the crème fraîche and set aside
- Place the crème fraîche onto the cooked pastry
- Top with the smoked salmon
- Finish with the rocket cress and some more lemon olive oil
Buy the Olive Oils used in this recipe.
[product id="330" columns="1"]