|280g||MANI KALAMATA OLIVES AL NATURALE, ORGANIC|
|RESTING LIQUID FROM LAMB|
|3||FENNEL BULBS FINELY SLICED|
|SALT & PEPPER|
|12||PINK FIR POTATOES|
|HANDFUL||FENNEL TOPS FINELY CHOPPED|
|3tbs||WILLOW CREEK ESTATE BLEND |
SQUEEZE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Lamb Rump with Fennel Puree & Blistered Olives.
By Neill Anthony
- Place lamb rumps in large tray
- Add hot stock to tray, cover with foil
- Cook at 90 degrees for 90 min
- Remove lamb from oven once cooked
- Take lamb rumps out of tray and set aside
- Reduce braising liquid by half over a medium heat
- Once removed from heat, add olives before serving
- Add Olive oil and Butter in medium saucepan
- Add fennel and cook till soft over a medium heat
- Place mixture into blender
- Whilst blending add soft butter
- Season to taste
- Cook potatoes in large pot of seasoned boiling water till soft and tender
- Remove from pot and cut in half once cooled,
- Next Oil and season the potatoes to chargrill
- Remove from grill when ready and finish off with fennel tops
- Combine mixture together
- Place lamb rumps fat side down in a non-stick pan to render fat out
- Once crisp, remove from pan and rest on salt slab
- Set puree down on plate, add potatoes,
- Top with pea shoots
- Add sliced lamb to finish dish off
- Drizzle with sauce before serving.
Buy the Olive Oil & Olives used in this recipe.
Mani Kalamata Olives al Naturale, Naturland Fair & Organic Certified – 180g£3.50Add to basket
Mani Kalamata Olives al Naturale, Naturland Fair & Organic Certified – 180g£3.50
KALAMATA OLIVES al NATURALE
Organic Kalamata olives naturally marinated in organic extra virgin olive oil and oregano herbs.
Willow Creek Estate Blend Squeeze Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 500ml£8.00Add to basket
Willow Creek Estate Blend Squeeze Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 500ml£8.00
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Medium intensity extra virgin olive oil blended from half ripe Frantoio and Mission cultivars in handy squeeze bottle.
What did you think?
Leave a comment on our Facebook forum and let us know.