|SALT & PEPPER|
|2 CLOVES||MINCED GARLIC|
|1 TBL SPOON||CHOPPED ROSEMARY|
|1 TBL SPOON||MANI KALAMATA OLIVE PASTE, ORGANIC|
|1 TBL SPOON||CHOPPED CORIANDER|
|DRIZZLE||DOLEON PREMIUM EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
Lamb Meatballs, Green Olives, & Couscous.
By Neill Anthony
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat
- Add some Doleon premium extra virgin olive oil then when warm sauté the chopped shallots and garlic for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally
- Remove from the heat when cooked and allow to cool
- Season the minced lamb with salt, pepper and rosemary
- Add the chilled cooked shallots and garlic
- Roll the lamb mixture into balls a little smaller than a golf ball
- Place onto a tray and set aside in the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C
- Heat a large non-stick pan with stainless steel handle over a medium heat
- Add the meat balls and cook until brown then add the pan into a pre heated oven at 180 C. for 4 minutes
- Remove and return to the heat
- Stir through the cooked couscous and Mani kalamata olive paste
- Remove from the heat and finish with the chopped coriander
- Serve in the pan
Buy the Olive Oils used in this recipe.
Mani Bläuel Organic Kalamata Olive Paste, Naturland Fair & Organic Certified – 180g£3.50Add to basket
Mani Bläuel Organic Kalamata Olive Paste, Naturland Fair & Organic Certified – 180g£3.50
KALAMATA OLIVE PASTE
Organic olive paste made from organic Kalamata olives, selected herbs and organic extra virgin olive oil.
What did you think?
Leave a comment on our Facebook forum and let us know.